help-libidn

Public git repository

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Public git repository
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 16:11:57 +0200

Hi!  (If you make a project-specific reply, please remove CC's.)

There is now a public gitweb repository of my projects:

http://git.josefsson.org/

Unfortunately, I couldn't get the 'git-cvsserver' read-only CVS server
working, and can't prioritize to spend more time debugging it.  If
someone else knows how to set up git-cvsserver and wants to offer a
read-only cvs server for the git repository, that would be very much
appreciated.

/Simon