help-libidn

libidn2 build requires network + wget

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: libidn2 build requires network + wget
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2016 23:22:30 +0100

Hi Tim.  I released 0.12 and will try to upload to Debian, however I
suspect it will fail because ./configure+make will attempt to download
files from the Internet.  Can you think of some way to fix this?  The
files could be included, or some prepared form of the files could be
included, in the tarball.  We should also add a checksum test to make
sure anyone building libidn2 get the files that we expect them to get.

Cheers,
/Simon