help-librejs

Re: [Help-librejs] LibreJS - assistance with indiegogo?

From: Loic J. Duros
Subject: Re: [Help-librejs] LibreJS - assistance with indiegogo?
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 07:29:50 -0500

Hi Ryan:

It is great that you can help with the IndieGogo stuff. Last time I
tried there was just a question about a single script which was in the
same file as the rest of the scripts, and so would prevent us from
tagging it as free. But it's been a while and I don't have access to the
emails I had back then atm.

You can find the list of all the files/libraries that are recognized as
free directly from the source of LibreJS, although it's a good idea to make a
documentation page for this:
http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/lh/librejs/dev/annotate/head:/data/script_libraries/script-libraries.json

More of them are scheduled to be added for the next version 5.4.2 of
LibreJS, along with new functionality (the dry-run mode suggested by
John Sullivan, ...)

Loic