help-librejs

Re: [Help-librejs] LibreJS

From: Loic J. Duros
Subject: Re: [Help-librejs] LibreJS
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 08:04:37 -0400

<address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
> I am running LibreJS with Firefox 28.  I have the option to display the
> complaint tab if non free js is detected.  When I go to sites that I know
> have non free js, I am not getting a message by LibreJS asking if I would
> like to complain. Is the feature not working, or maybe I have something set
> incorrectly? Thanks

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response. I've had email issues lately (server
moved from VPS to home server, yay!)

If the complaint feature is enabled, that you visit a page with
unrecognized (either not tagged or not free) JavaScript, and that
LibreJS finds links such as contact forms or contact emails, then you
will see a tab on the right to complain. It is not in the form of a
notification but as a tab on the right. If you hover over it, you will
get extra info.

Thanks,