help-librejs

Re: [Help-librejs] Should LibreJS be allowed to change contents of http

From: Tony França
Subject: Re: [Help-librejs] Should LibreJS be allowed to change contents of http requests?
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 11:04:42 -0200

The problem was with my responses' content types,
see http://dicasdolampada.wordpress.com/2014/10/29/how-to-make-librejs-like-you/, topics (3) and (5).

Cheers

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 12:54 PM, Richard Stallman : <address@hidden> wrote:
[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]

Tony's question seems like a good question to me:

  > I'm not sure I understand everything you said, but what about AJAX calls
  > that return JSON responses?
  > Shouldn't librejs leave those responses unchanged?

What is the answer?

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation