help-librejs

Re: [Help-librejs] About non-free JavaScript files

From: P
Subject: Re: [Help-librejs] About non-free JavaScript files
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 15:00:03 +0100

Hi Saygılarımızla,

If you are able to, add a Content Security Policy (CSP) header to the HTTP headers. That would disallow non-approved scripts from running, even if included in the page body.

If you set it to:

then it will only host scripts hosted on your own domain. If you set it to 'none', then no JS will be loaded at all.

If you are not able to edit the HTTP header, then it is also possible to add CSP rules in a <meta> tag.

Hope that helps.