help-libtasn1

Re: Problem compiling libtasn1 2.8 on Solaris 9

From: Dagobert Michelsen
Subject: Re: Problem compiling libtasn1 2.8 on Solaris 9
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 10:13:55 +0200

Hi Simon,

Am 30.09.2010 um 17:25 schrieb Simon Josefsson:
Dagobert Michelsen <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Simon,

I get a compile error on Solaris 9 Sparc with Sun Studio 12:

rpl_ftello                          Test_parser.o

Would you mind having a look?

Hi Dagobert. I have fixed it in git HEAD, see patch below. I'll roll a new release shortly, since I also noticed that Libtasn1's bug reporting
address still pointed at the GnuTLS mailing list.

How about adding Continuous Integration on the farm for your projects?

Best regards

  -- Dago