RE: Mutually-dependent Java files and GNU make

From: Paul Taylor
Subject: RE: Mutually-dependent Java files and GNU make
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 09:47:45 +0100

Hi Chad,

Are you using Java two?  If so it will compile all dependant files as and
when it needs them.  All you have to do is make sure that all changes *.java
files have thier corresponding class files removed

Paul Taylor

p.s.

Could someone please send me instructions on how to remove myself from this
mailing list.