RE: Moving Target in the Makefile

From: Chen, Shihong
Subject: RE: Moving Target in the Makefile
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 19:10:42 -0500

Paul,

Thanks for your information.

But we have twenty files separated in ten source directories needed to be
copied to export include directory. And it is very hard to write all those
files in the dependency rules. Is that possible not having the condition
testing for the file comparison, only having single command to compare it
first then override?

Thanks,

Shihong