Looking for tips on generating dependencies with Visual C++

From: Grady Gerade
Subject: Looking for tips on generating dependencies with Visual C++
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 10:54:43 -0500

Hello All,

I was hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction for
some information regarding auto generating dependency information using
Visual C++ (5.0/6.0). I've seen references to makedepend which can be built
on Win32, but I suspect it's going to have some nuances when run against VC
sources... Anyone using a script that processes the pre-proc output?

Any help on the subject greatly appreciated,
Grady Gerade
address@hidden