Using Korn shell

From: adam . m . waud
Subject: Using Korn shell
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 15:17:19 -0500

Hello,

My question is this.  I am tryning to compare the age of two files to see
if I am going to copy it over to my release directory or not.   If it is
newer, then it gets copied over.  The ideal tool to accomplish this would
be to use the Korn shell test  f1 -nt f2.  Doing you know how to prooerly
invoke Korn shell within a makefile so I can use that command.  If not,
there something similar that I could use?

Thanks,

Adam Waud