Re: including files

From: bhaskar . g
Subject: Re: including files
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 09:53:49 +0530

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the answer. I have the following problem.

I am generating a *.d file for every *.c file.

I have a rule to generate the *.d file as mentioned in the Manual.
Then in the *.d file i am generating the information as the following

*.d *.o: *.c *.h

Example:

-include dependency.d

dependency.d : src/test.c
      $(run_deps)

in the dependency.d file i have the following

dependency.d test.o: src/test.c inc/test.h

Now while using the --new-file option. The dependency generation keeps looping.
Is this a known bug.

Making dependencies for test.c
Making dependencies for test.c
Making dependencies for test.c