Re: Are there other tools?

From: Mike Gibson
Subject: Re: Are there other tools?
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 07:51:32 -0700

Wouldn't it require Plan9?

It looks nice, but doesn't seem to add a whole lot beyond what make already
has.  The only thing I noticed that I liked was regular expression pattern
rules.  However I wasn't able to find any details.  I'd like to able to
something like this without have to resort to using eval to create huge
makefiles.

Q%(1)_DB%(2).txt : %(1).q %(2).db
        buildme %(1).q %(2).db > $@