after make

From: Justin
Subject: after make
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 01:51:51 -0500

I'm trying to get DGD up and running and my UNIX experience is limited. I've already searched the internet and man pages. It's got to be an incredibly simple answer. I've installed Cygwin and I've edited my makefile and i typed make and then make install as per instructions on a faq page on the DGD site. what do i do now? I know for sure that DGD isn't running. are there more steps i should be taking? Any response would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Justin