munit 0.1 released

From: Christoph Schulz
Subject: munit 0.1 released
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 11:47:05 +0200

Hello,

I wanted you to know that I released munit 0.1 today.

munit is a small test framework for GNU makefiles, inspired by the JUnit
project. Since GNU make 3.80, makefiles can become very complex
(recursive functions, dynamic contents via eval() etc.). munit has been
developed to make it easy to test them.

This is the first public beta version of munit. It provides functions
for registering test cases and for testing whether two expressions are
equal.

Feedback is very welcome, as well as suggestions for improvements and
bug fixes.

Regards,
  Christoph