Re: Any BNF-like definition of "GNU Make" syntax available?

From: Nicolas F Rouquette
Subject: Re: Any BNF-like definition of "GNU Make" syntax available?
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 19:56:31 -0700

Perhaps I should say that I intend to write a domain definition of a subset of GNU Make in Semantic Design's DMS toolkit (www.semanticdesigns.com) where, for synthesis purposes without semantic analysis, context sensitivity isn't such a big deal.

-- Nicolas.

Nicolas F Rouquette wrote:

Is there a BNF-like definition of a reasonable subset of the GNU Make language available?

-- Nicolas.