non-recursive make

From: Divakar
Subject: non-recursive make
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 11:51:14 -0700

Hi,

We used to compile source on two different platforms and so implemented
auto*(automake,autoconf etc) tools with recursive make system. Now we
that we are doing compilation on linux only we want to implement non-recursive
make system so that we get rid of extra time for auto* tools

Any comments, suggestions, tips or pointers are greatly appreciated.
Divakar