Re: help needed

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: help needed
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 00:27:31 -0400

%% "N.Lev" <address@hidden> writes:

  nl> i got make-3.78.1, I configured it and as I don't have another
  nl> "make" Ii use ./build.sh.in

You can't use build.sh.in.  The *.in files are input files.  When you
run the configure script they will be translated into "real" files,
based on the results of the configuration.  You would then run those.

Please read the README file for instructions.