multiple default goals

From: hotquietday
Subject: multiple default goals
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 15:34:05 -0700 (PDT)

My current Makefile looks like this (relevant
portion only):

<code>
all: createDll createJava

createDll: $(OBJS)
        $(CXX) -tWD -eocr.dll $(CXXFLAGS) $(OBJS)

createJava: Ocr.java
        javac $<
        javah -classpath . Ocr
</code>

The problem is, the commands createJava and
createDll get run everytime, even if Ocr.java
and the object files are up to date.

I would like to have the java commands run only
when Ocr.java is out of date, and I would like
the createDll commands to be run only when the
object files are out of date.  I thought the above
was the standard way to accomplish this, but if
I run "make" twice in a row, all commands are executed
both times.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
John