GNU make

From: Scott . Hill
Subject: GNU make
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 08:47:19 -0600

I am attempting to compile GNU make on an NCR MPRAS system.  The configure
script says it cannot guess the system type.  Some of the information I am
seeing is as follows:

uname -m = 3514
uname -r = 4.0
uname -s = UNIX_SV
uname -v = 3.0

/usr/bin/uname -p = Pentium III(TM)-ISA/PCI
/bin/uname -X    =

hostinfo               =
/bin/universe          =
/usr/bin/arch -k       =
/bin/arch              =
/usr/bin/oslevel       =
/usr/convex/getsysinfo =

UNAME_MACHINE = 3514
UNAME_RELEASE = 4.0
UNAME_SYSTEM  = UNIX_SV
UNAME_VERSION = 3.0

At this point the script stops.  Is there a specific version of the
configure script for MPRAS?  If not how could I go about compiling GNU
make?

Any information you can provide will be very helpful.

Thank you.

Scott Hill
FLying J, Inc.