Problem with make

From: Sergio Martinez Arreola
Subject: Problem with make
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 11:07:23 +0200

        Hi, my name is Sergio

        I didn´t included the next information in my last mail:
        This program built for i686-pc-linux-gnu

        I have a problem with make. I have tried to compile a program (I didn´t
write this programm) with make but I have the next error

         /project/hhisvc/build/linux > make
        ', needed by `all'.  Stop.target `

        I have read the manual but I did not find a topic about the used of  '
, '  I am not sure if the error is about the makefile or another file. At the
same directory I have two files: makefile and makefile.all

        The version of make is:
        GNU Make 3.80

        I enclosed you the files.
        Thank you