Re: Call with computed variable names

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: Call with computed variable names
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 14:12:06 -0400

%% Dave <address@hidden> writes:

  d> This is a resend - it's been a couple hours and I don't see the
  d> original message appearing in the list.

Due to a truly outrageous amount of spam being aimed at the GNU lists
all the make lists are configured to hold email which is not sent by a
subscriber.  The moderators will be informed that mail is being held and
will release or discard it.  Sometimes it takes a while for someone to
get around to that.

So, if you want your mail to go through immediately, please subscribe to
the list.  Otherwise, never fear, it WILL go through sooner or later.

Cheers!