Problem with compiling C programs

From: Grace Nuss
Subject: Problem with compiling C programs
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 10:36:40 +1000

Hi there,

I'm trying to compile a C program in Unix Sun Solaris using the make tool, but I'm getting the following error message. I'd really appreciate it anyone can help me with this.

rm -f /export/home/ajunang/src/bm_st_sper_inbound.o  /export/home/ajunang/src/bm_st_sper_inbound.lis /export/home/ajunang/src/bm_st_sper_inbound.c

rm -f > /export/home/ajunang/bin/bm_st_sper_inbound
proc ireclen=132 oreclen=132 select_error=no sqlcheck=full  userid=BATCHUSER/password include=/u01/app/oracle/product/8.1.7/precomp/public include=/export/home/ajunang/inc LINES=YES iname=/export/home/ajunang/src/bm_st_sper_inbound.pc >

sh: proc: not found
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `/export/home/ajunang/src/bm_st_sper_inbound.o'

Thanks,
Grace

This email and any attachments may contain confidential, private or legally
privileged information and may be protected by copyright. You may only use it
if you are the person(s) it was intended to be sent to and if you use it in an
authorised way. No one is allowed to use, review, alter, transmit, disclose,
distribute, print or copy this email without appropriate authority.

If you are not the intended addressee and this message has been sent to you
by mistake, please notify the sender immediately, destroy any hard copies of
the email and delete it from your computer system network. Any legal privilege
or confidentiality is not waived or destroyed by the mistake.

Opinions in this email do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the
Department of Justice and Attorney-General or the Queensland Government.

It is your responsibility to ensure that this email does not contain and is not
affected by computer viruses, defects or interferences by third parties or
replication problems.