Re: long list, command line too long

From: Torsten Mohr
Subject: Re: long list, command line too long
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 11:15:13 +0200

Hi,

i should have mentioned it, i have already read about
"write-var-to-file", the problem is that this is very
complicated (i've splitted it into its single parts,
i think i've understood parts of it(set __a to empty,
add single entries and then write it into a file?))
but i did not manage to do the same on Windows 2000.

Also, i need the single entries each in a single line,
not just separated by spaces, the following tool needs
it that way.

Best regards,
Torsten.