Can u help me

From: Robert Tellamalla
Subject: Can u help me
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 22:55:59 +0530

Hi,

I am Robert, working as a software engineer,

I want to install ICU in my system so for this regard I have installed Cygwin(where it is the look and feel of unix for windows Environement)

I installed successfully mean while I am unable to install the GNU make make command is not coming

When I run the command ./configure  it is showing that goto DOSBUILD.BAT

When I run that one there is no make  command that is failed is coming what I should do at this juncture.

Thanks&Regards

Robert T

address@hidden,

+91 9986460068