RE: Must be very simple

From: PATTON, BILLY \(SBCSI\)
Subject: RE: Must be very simple
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 10:18:31 -0600

Over 450 + directories -I would be too large.

I'm working on a rule

all : inc_makefiles

.NONPARALLEL : inc_makefile

inc_makefile :
<tab>$(foreach ...

But this will not work.

I must have these variables alive for the creation of rules before any
rules fire.

wildcard will work if I know if the first directory exists.  If it
doesn't I don't want to wildcard the second directory
I could K's of duplicate variables.