Documentation

From: PATTON, BILLY \(SBCSI\)
Subject: Documentation
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 10:18:43 -0600

I have pulled 3.81rc2 and compiled and am using as we speak.
I need to print the documentation in the doc directory.

How do I convert any of the files :
make-stds.texi  make.info-1     make.texi
fdl.texi        make.info       make.info-2

I like to have a book in my hand.  Old fashioned.  I like the search
capabilities of on puterized docs, but I like a book!

Also inside emacs how do I have it find the info in the docs directory?