RE: too many .o files in a directory

From: John Stoffel
Subject: RE: too many .o files in a directory
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 08:44:24 -0400

Thanks to all of you who responded.  As it turns out, the Synopsys VCS
tool already supports this type of solution already, it's just not
something I looked for in their documentation ahead of time.

A big thanks to Aditya Kher for pointing this out.  And a big thanks
to the other suggestions on how to do this as well, I'm going to keep
them in mind since it's a great technique to know.

Thanks,
John
    John Stoffel - Senior Staff Systems Administrator - System LSI Group
  Toshiba America Electronic Components, Inc. - http://www.toshiba.com/taec
             address@hidden - 508-486-1087