Re: Problem with MOC-related (Qt) objects

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: Problem with MOC-related (Qt) objects
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 14:36:43 -0400

%% Cesar Crusius <address@hidden> writes:

  cc> The third rule never seems to make into GNU Make (running with -p
  cc> doesn't show it at all). Any clues? I read and reread section 10.8
  cc> from my printed manual and I am still at loss at why doesn't this
  cc> work.

Please always remember to include information on the version of GNU make
are you using.

Using GNU make 3.81, I see all three rules.

Using earlier versions, any pattern rule where the directory does not
exist when the makefile is parsed will be discarded.