RE: regarding pthread_barrier_t on solaris 9

From: Ravi.S.M
Subject: RE: regarding pthread_barrier_t on solaris 9
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 19:52:17 +0530

Hi

I am getting error on Solaris box 9 as

Pthread_barrier_t not defined. it is compiling properly on redhat Linux .
Please let me know if  pthread_barrier_t supported on Solaris 9.

I would be grateful to you if you could answer this.

Thanks & Regards

Ravi

Tech Mahindra, formerly Mahindra-British Telecom.

Disclaimer:

The contents of this E-mail (including the contents of the enclosure(s) or
attachment(s) if any) are privileged and confidential material of Tech Mahindra
and should not be disclosed to, used by or copied in any manner by anyone other
than the intended addressee(s). In case you are not the desired addressee, you
should delete this message and/or re-direct it to the sender. The views
expressed in this E-mail message (including the enclosure(s) or attachment(s)
if any) are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly,
and with authority, states them to be the views of Tech Mahindra.

This e-mail message including attachment/(s), if any, is believed to be free of
any virus. However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it
is virus free and Tech Mahindra is not responsible for any loss or damage
arising in any way from its use.