Rules running again w/o change

From: raja
Subject: Rules running again w/o change
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 13:32:45 -0400 (EDT)

I am having a problem with the Makefile. My rules are running again, even
when i havent changed any file. So i run the 'make' in DEBUG mode and this
is what is says:

"Regenerating /net/.../libServiceServer.so because  has changed"

because <blank> has changed. This is hardly helpful. The make doesnt tell
which file has changed. It prints the above message and starts running the
rule again. This rule is especially very time consuming.

Any suggestions!

Thank you,
Raja