add included makefile filename to variable

From: David L
Subject: add included makefile filename to variable
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 09:28:06 -0700

Hi,

I have some included makefiles for which I'd like
to append the filename to the end of a variable.

For example, I'd like to include a file that looks like
this:

ifndef foo_make
foo_make := 1
MYFULLPATH := ?????
CCSOURCES := $(CCSOURCES) $(subst .make,.cpp,$(MYFULLPATH))
INCLUDEDIRS := $(INCLUDEDIRS) $(dir $(MYFULLPATH))
INCLUDED_MAKES := $(INCLUDED_MAKES) $(MYFULLPATH)
endif

Is there a way to set a variable to the path of an included file?
So, for example, if I include bar/foo.make, $(MYFULLPATH) gets
set to "bar/foo.make"?

Thanks...
                    David

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar – get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/