Re: I'm back. Is there a .pdf of the gnu make manual that can be search'

From: Billy Patton
Subject: Re: I'm back. Is there a .pdf of the gnu make manual that can be search'd got the manual
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 10:00:19 -0600

Billy Patton wrote:
After  7 months away from makefile I'm back to using makefile.

I'm in need to find the full qualified path of the makefile "it's self

I'll be making many different makefiles but would like each of them to know their
own path, with me hard coding it.

I have some bash script that in a bash shell, but it is fairly week

#!/bin/bash

case $0 in
/*)  SCRIPT=$0 ;;
./*) SCRIPT="`pwd`/$0" ;;
*)   SCRIPT=`which $0` ;;
esac

echo $SCRIPT;

At the top of my Makefile I'm hoping to put something like
SHELL := /bin/sh
ThisDir :=  ??????