RE: fork_helper: ResumeThread failed, rc = 2

From: Dave Korn
Subject: RE: fork_helper: ResumeThread failed, rc = 2
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 20:17:15 -0000

On 30 October 2007 09:10, gkishan wrote:

> Can You help  me in this regard.

  No.

  No, we can't.

  No, we can't help you.

  No, we can't help you, nobody can.

  No, we can't help you, nobody in the whole world can help.

  No, we can't help you, nobody in the whole world can possibly help you
BECAUSE YOU JUST IGNORE ALL THEIR ANSWERS AND KEEP POSTING THE SAME QUESTION.

  You cannot possibly get help by asking a question and ignoring the answer.

  It just doesn't work.

  I hope that helps.

    cheers,
      DaveK