Re: dependencies

From: Stephan Beal
Subject: Re: dependencies
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 16:41:46 +0100

On Jan 24, 2008 2:25 PM, Dave Korn <address@hidden> wrote
On 23 January 2008 19:19, Marcus Banda wrote:
> C-header files. How can I include those dependencies? I didn't find the
> makedepend nor the sfmakedepend command in my folders. Can anyone help me ?

 Gcc can output dependencies for you, replacing the need for makedepend, but
I think only for the C-like languages; take a look at the -M... options in the
manual.

For a detailed discussion of this topic, see Managing Projects with GNU Make:

http://wanderinghorse.net/wh/computing/make/

i think you can find it in (or around) chapter 10.3.

--
----- stephan beal
http://wanderinghorse.net/home/stephan/