Combining two contents of multiple archive files

From: Anonymous Superuser
Subject: Combining two contents of multiple archive files
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 15:12:06 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I have a need to merge contents of multiple libraries.

I am trying to use a make file to achieve this.

I do have the make file to extract libraries into a temporary folder but I can't read the directory listing into a variable to include that in the final archive command?

The attachment contains the make file and couple of sample libraries...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers