Re: how to reply on digest message?

From: Paul Smith
Subject: Re: how to reply on digest message?
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:17:46 -0400

On Tue, 2008-04-29 at 08:44 -0600, John Calcote wrote:
> > I subscribe as the digest format but I have no idea how to reply the message
> > in it?  Could someone tell me how to do that?

Not really; this depends on your email client and we're not experts on
those here... you should ask for help on a list dedicated to your email
client.  Many more modern/advanced clients will have a way to "explode"
a standard digest into a virtual folder or similar, where you can read
and reply to individual messages in the digest.

If your email client doesn't offer functionality like this then you're
reduced to cutting and pasting etc.  Or, you can get a better email
client.

Good luck!

 Paul D. Smith <address@hidden>                 http://make.mad-scientist.us
 "Please remain calm--I may be mad, but I am a professional."--Mad Scientist