Re: Automatic macro dependencies

From: Harvey Chapman
Subject: Re: Automatic macro dependencies
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 09:09:03 -0400

Dave Korn wrote:
Dave Korn wrote on 06 August 2008 10:45:

http://ccache.samba.org/

  That was a bit obtuse of me; let me expand slightly.

It would have been obtuse to me if I hadn't slapped my forehead instead because I already use ccache for something else here. When I think of ccache, I think of speeding up repeat clean compiles. It does solve my problem, but I would like to solve the problem without ccache as well since the code is often compiled on different machines where ccache is not installed by default.

However, ccache is immediate, and so, ccache it is for now. I'll post the other solution when done.

Thanks again,

H.