HELP | make file creation

From: Derek J Roscoe
Subject: HELP | make file creation
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 13:24:28 -0400

Hello,

I am completely new to GNU Make.  I have downloaded Make 3.81 as indicated by Swish-e 2.4.7 and Active Perl 5.10 packages I also downloaded to create a website search engine for a site I plan to launch this month.

I need help in creating a make file for Swish-e, so that I can begin the process.

As instructed in the readme file, I have tried running the following command prompt instructions:

“      if not exist NMakefile copy NMakefile.template NMakefile”
“      if not exist config.h copy config.h.W32 config.h”

…only to get find… “The system cannot find the file specified.” in both instances.  What am I missing and/or what should be done now?

Lexhold.jpgDerek J Roscoe l director l 1500 bull lea road - suite 110 l lexington, kentucky 40511-1267 usa

d: 859.243.5734 l o: 859.243.5730 l f: 800.548.6829 l e: address@hidden