Re: build system rules & algorithms

From: John Calcote
Subject: Re: build system rules & algorithms
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 22:56:53 -0600

One more comment Mike - I think it would be most instructive (not to mention most interesting to the GNU make community) to modify GNU make to use "Beta build system" algorithms. I don't really see any conflict (off the top of my head) between beta algorithms and makefile syntax, so I may just take a stab at it.

John