makefile:8: *** missing separator. Stop.

From: aurfalien
Subject: makefile:8: *** missing separator. Stop.
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 11:47:24 -0700

Hi all,

First, not being a stranger to lists, I realize this has been covered here googleplex times.

I'm trying to run make on some source I dl'd.

I take it the problem lies in my mkfile.c which is pretty long.

I also found this error is probably due to spaces used in place of tabs?

Is it a matter of replacing spaces with tabs in this file?

And which spaces do I replace as I;m sure I shouldn't replace all of them.

Thanks in advance.

- aurf