Re: Make question

From: Eric Melski
Subject: Re: Make question
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 08:54:50 -0800

Canham, Timothy K (316C) wrote:

Thanks!

No problem.

I’ll try looking into the pattern rule. I’ve never really quite understood them, but I guess now is a good time to learn.

Is the “sleep 2” significant in your examples, or are you just making them a placeholder for some command?

The "sleep 2" is just a placeholder.

BR,

Eric Melski
Electric Cloud, Inc.

PS - Please don't top post.
PPS - Please remember to CC the help-make mailing list, so others may have an opportunity to answer and/or benefit from seeing the answers to your questions.