Have no MAKE

From: Charles Wehner
Subject: Have no MAKE
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 17:50:36 +0100

I am planning to launch a new data-compression system for which much - but not all (eg satellite TV) will be in the public domain. The system has been tested and works. For the release I must do the programming.

I have been searching for at least a month for a version of "MAKE" that is not a SOURCE file.

Even an obsolete one would do, as I have the latest source with which to "MAKE MAKE".

Gnu's Not Unix - circular reference. Make Make - circular reference.

I ask myself "Why?" - circular reference.

Charles Wehner

Ihre Daten brauchen Platz? SkyDrive gibt Ihnen 25 GB - gratis!