One Makefile for more object files

From: Csanyi Pal
Subject: One Makefile for more object files
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 07:38:18 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to compile 16 sourcefiles to get 16 executable objectfiles
with one Makefile, but without success. Is this possyble?

All source files are in the same directory.

The makefile is here:
http://pastebin.com/N1WLUJEk

but when I run 'make' I get only the first executable: DPResetBit0
$ make
gcc -ggdb DPResetBit0.c -o DPResetBit0

and the others won't to be compiled.

I'm trying to understand GNU make reading GNU `make' here:
http://www.gnu.org/software/make/manual/make.html

but can't figure out what to do to achieve my goal?

Any advices will be appreciated!

--
Regards, Paul Chany
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/lptinterface/>