how to write such dependence ?

From: Stiger He
Subject: how to write such dependence ?
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 15:42:04 +0800

hi, all

I have a Makefile, which "-include" two files, FILE_A and FILE_B.
FILE_A is generated from another file CONFIG.
and FILE_B depends on FILE_A's variables.

so my Makefile is like this:
==========
-include FILE_A
-include FILE_B
FILE_A: CONFIG
    echo "TEST:=1" > FILE_A
FILE_B: FILE_A
    echo "TESTBB:=$(TEST)" > FILE_B

from this Makefile, I want FILE_B should be "TESTBB:=1".
but if FILE_A and FILE_B is not exist at first, FILE_B will be empty,
because Makefile use empty FILE_A to generate FILE_B.

i don't know how to write this dependence.
when generate FILE_B, I need FILE_A load by Makefile up to date.