Re: the gun make code

From: Lynn Lin
Subject: Re: the gun make code
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 08:10:38 +0800

Lynn
在 2011-8-28 上午9:03,"Lane Schwartz" <address@hidden>写道:

> David,
>
> I don't understand what you want.
>
> Do you want the source code for GNU Make? That code is at
> http://mirror.bjtu.edu.cn/gnu/make/

I think he talk about the example code showed in gnu make manual and he want
to execute it directly
> Cheers,
> Lane
>

> On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 7:41 AM, david_luyang <address@hidden>
wrote:
> >  hello, my name is luyang ,I am from china, I am a new linux programmer.
Recently, I read the book of GNU MAKE <
http://www.gnu.org/s/hello/manual/make/index.html#Top>. The book is very
good ,but it's because there are now code of the example in this book ,so is
hard to me to understand some point. So ,I want to ask you, if you have the
example code ,and can you give me a copy. I hope you reply. At the same time
, I very sorry about my poor english.