Need good examples

From: MD.Mahbubur Rahman
Subject: Need good examples
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 02:20:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Friends,
I only have found the GNU MAKE as the reference. It does not have much
examples that I can run. Is there any good tutorial/reference that has
sufficient examples? Even If there is a book that should be purchased (I
mean not free tutorial), please suggest me that one as well....without
examples, it is bit difficult to grasp the contents....