RE: Make detects warning as errors

From: Warlich, Christof
Subject: RE: Make detects warning as errors
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 07:01:18 +0100

This is most probably not due to make, but due to your compiler:
Have you checked the exit code of the call to fcc907s? Anything
else but a zero exit code will cause make to stop.

I'm just guessing here, but check the command line options -w 6
and -cwno, maybe one of them causes your compiler to exit with a
non-zero exit code similar to the -Werror option of gcc.