Re: source code: src to find (target/prerequisites/recipes)

From: Pierre LINDENBAUM
Subject: Re: source code: src to find (target/prerequisites/recipes)
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 23:54:00 +0200

Le 2015-07-22 23:24, Sean Ansari a écrit :
You can print the values of variables. I use something like:
$(warning here is what is in LOCAL_FILES $(LOCAL_FILES))

What you'll see when you issue make is: foo.c bar.c buzz.c
here is what is in LOCAL_FILES

Thanks Sean, but I don't want to change the Makefile, I want to get the variables from the Make source code (see my previous answer : http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-make/2015-07/msg00006.html )