Re: Running case commands with the shell function?

From: Sébastien Hinderer
Subject: Re: Running case commands with the shell function?
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 16:00:22 +0200

Many thanks for your contribution, David, also very helpful!

I thought about using an external script but was then reluctant to do so
because I wanted everything to be self-contained. But you are right that
it is going to be more readable.

I was not aware of the [[ ]] trick to use patterns in ifs! Awesome! So I
guess I'll actually write an external script that uses this syntax.

Best wishes,

Sébastien.